Well, the loss of the Philadelphia Eagles in the 6th week from the Crows of Baltimore could have been worse. They fought back after a very bad start. But in the end it was not enough.
Final score: from 30 to 28.
Now the Eagles are in the 1-4-1 season.
Read some observations and thoughts after the games.
- The Eagles got first. Carson Wentz was fired by Calais Campbell, who beat Hamon Brown badly. Wentz received another blow in the second game when the Eagles returned to 3rd-23rd place. In third place, Wentz quickly dispersed John Hightower across the field … and a wide novice receiver … dropped him. Lol. Eagles of 2020, ladies and gentlemen.
Hightower released TD last week, and today released this light catch. Repeat once again how wise it was for Roseman to wait for the 5th round to make a second wide receiver. pic.twitter.com/OBML77hK36
̵1; Patrick (@EaglesPMC) October 18, 2020
- The Crows moved to the 3rd-11th and 3rd-10th (you have to love this horrible third defensive defense!) To get to the territory to which the target belongs. Then Lamar Jackson threw a fine pass to Nick Boyle. Not a perfect start. ORLY 0, BLOOD 7.
Not defending this broken TD game from Lamar. He just sets his own rules.
More Eagles concern: * everyone * was able to cover non-Hollywood Brown renders for Baltimore this year. Early 3 and 10 transitions for Boykin and Duverne – it’s not great!
– Benjamin Solak (@BenjaminSolak) October 18, 2020
- The Eagles directed Miles Sanders 2nd and 15th to raise 3rd and 13th. Very smart. On the third, Wentz passed to Zach Erz, having no sticks to lift the antlers. Two straight threes and outs committed by offense to open the game.
- The projectile for the loss of Brandon Graham and the rebound of Josh Sweet’s pass brought 3rrd-and-12. Fletcher Cox hit Jackson’s third pass to force a shot. Hey, look, stop! Graham and the World deserve credit as two of the few eagles to participate in every game this year.
- Wentz threw too wide an open Erz to bring out the 3rd and 6th. In the third game, Wentz lifted the ball to Hightower, who was knocked out of the field by the enemy. He had no chance.
- The Eagles nearly caught Jackson’s tip for passing … but they didn’t. Instead, he was forced to do three or more.
- Wentz took off and undressed. Lol. His 11th turn of the season. The insult of the Eagles is a catastrophe.
The image of the Eagles is meaningless.
It is also the fourth most expensive offense in the NFL.
– Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton) October 18, 2020
Carson Wentz indulges in the 1st …
Today, the first recessions for the image of “eagles”:
Drive opening: Bag, loss of 7 yards
Second reason: wrong start, loss of 5 yards; run without benefit
The third reason: the peak of 4 yards
Fourth way: Wentz is indulging
The Eagles have 2 yards on 9 games, 0 first falls
– Zach Berman (@ZBerm) October 18, 2020
- The Crows easily picked up their second touchdown in the game on Gus Edwards, who ran in the middle. But, hello, at least Devion Taylor got his first defensive shot of the season! ORLY 0, BLOOD 14.
- Three or more due to an eagle attack when Wentz hits the third side.
- “Crows” picked up only a field goal. No landing! Progress! ORLY 0, BLOOD 17.
- Wentz resigned in third place to raise the fifth three-and-a-day. Jamon Brown is awful.
Jackson faced a first drop of 3 and 10. The Ravens beat the 1st and 35th through penalties, and eventually had to take shots. The Eagles look their best when they can get help from the opponent’s penalty.
- The Eagles brought in Jalen Herts for the first time, and he raised 20 yards for the defender. The first first start in the game! Miracle!
He picked up another first on the 2nd and 2nd. Then Herts threw Wentz wide, he threw Harts, who picked up two yards. And we doubted that he was worth the general choice № 53! The Eagles finally got the ball to Travis Fulham, who held a 20-yard reception in the middle to put Philly in the Crows’ territory. Promising drive time !? Greg Ward made a real tough, controversial catch along the sideline as he went beyond, as Wentz also got hit. The play was watched, and it stood. Great job from G-Ward! Sanders passed to the landing in the end zone to raise 3-and-2. Not the simplest play, but he needed to make it.
The Eagles reached 4th and 1st on the 20-yard line, and Wenz’s steal was stopped briefly. It is a shame to see that the most promising drive of the “Eagles” ends with zero points.
- “Crows” passed three “and”, and “eagles” took two time-outs.
- The Eagles took their own line for 25 yards, with 16 seconds left in the first half and one time-out to work. Wreath was hit when he was thrown, and a potential six was thrown at him. The Eagles attempted to greet Mary, and Fulham nearly caught her on the 1m line … but she was handed over to Marcus Peters for interception. But a rough free kick on the “Crows” created for Jake Elliott an attempt at the field goal for 52 yards! And he missed it, because of course.
Malik Jackson fired Lamar Jackson (I don’t care, I think?) To knock the Ravens out of the goal field and take shots. Good stop defense.
- Sanders broke through the 75-yard run, in which he felt the 6-yard line, but got the ball by JJ Archega-Whiteside in the final landing zone! How they put it. Seriously, blocking is something JJAW has done very well. Now if only it could actually be useful as a receiver. The Eagles went for a two-point conversion, and Hearts lined up as a defender, but he was fired. EAGLE 6, BLOOD 17.
- The crows responded with ease. Jackson flew to the 37-yard touchdown, running in the middle of the fifth game of the Crow. Remember that it is illegal to play well in the defense of the Eagles at the same time. EAGLE 6, QUORINE 24.
- Wentz returned to Hightower deep down the field, and it was EXACTLY CATCHED for a 50-yard win. It’s nice to see how the recruit has a moment to return.
- Wentz to Erz for the first descent received the Eagles in the goal from the line of 5 yards. Wentz’s third pass was incomplete, but the “eagles” were rescued by a rough punishment of a passerby. The Eagles took advantage of Wentz’s landing on the wide-open JASON CROOM in the front right corner of the end zone. Chrome was a little open a little before Wentz finally found it. Wentz then hit Ward for a successful attempt to convert to two points. Game for 10 points, 13:32 left. EAGLE 14, BLOOD 24.
- The Crows rode down to get to the Eagles’ 3rd and 4th lines for 37 yards. The defensive pressure forced Jackson to throw, and Baltimore brought Justin Tucker to a 55-yard field goal attempt. He did it. EAGLE 14, BLOOD 27.
- The Eagles reached 4th and 5th from their own 30-yard line and went for it. Wenz’s transfer to Fulham was incomplete. The ball was in Fulham’s hands, but he couldn’t hold back. Expensive arrival to Philly’s best wide receiver.
Outside of Ertz and Sanders, the Eagles are now without their RB1, LT, LT2, LG, RG, RG3, RT, their top 3 WRs and their top 3 TE.
– Jimmy Kempsky (@JimmyKempski) October 18, 2020
- The Crows led Tucker to a 46-yard field goal attempt. He did it. ORLY 14, QUARRY 30.
- Wentz tried to win 40 yards in 2nd and 16th yards. This year he had no choice but to use his legs more often. Wentz threw the pickaxe, getting hit when he threw. The play was reviewed and canceled. On the 4th and 9th, Wentz hit the ball into the end zone … and Fulham, the NFL’s best player, got up and got it. He is unrestrained! Wentz hit JJAW for a two-point conversion. Playing in one possession, the game remains 3:48. ORLY 22, BLOOD 30.
- The Eagles took their second time-out with the Crows, who faced the 3rd and 9th from their own line for 26 yards, with 3:30 left. The defense lasted (!), And Jackson had to throw the ball. Punt!
- The Eagles prevailed on their 29-yard line with a score of 3:11 in the game. They picked up 49 yards when Wentz led him deep into Fulham, who was unable to catch him but fined Marcus Peters for interfering with the transfer. Again, just throw in Fulham at every show, great things happen. Wenz was hit when he passed to Richard Rogers (DICK ROD!) To take the 1st and goal out of the 6-yard line. Boston Scott’s run brought the Eagles to the 1-yard line with a 2-minute warning. The eagles stole him to the Wreath for landing. Unfortunately for the Birds, the attempt to convert to 2 points failed. The Crows crashed when Scott tried to use the reading option. What was that? ORLY 28, BLOOD 30.
Jake Elliott’s attempt to strike the enemies was easily restored by the crows. Jackson lifted the first shot 21 yards to freeze the game.
FINAL RESULT: 30 to 28, the Eagles lose
- So. many. amazing. injuries. When will it ever end ?!
- Eagles are not good. But at least they are not fired?
Carson Wentz showed a lot of heart in this game. He received a ton of blows. He played with a ton of backups. And he still brought the eagles back into the game.
- Travis Fulham – LEGIT.
Jamon Brown is awful. And not a long-term piece. Why are Sua Opeta and Luca Yuriga on the register if they are not trusted?
- Weren’t you impressed by the Crows? They could win this game much more comfortably if they played sharper. They were penalized 12 times for 132 yards, while the Eagles were penalized only three times for 20.
K’Von Wallace was injured while playing as a shooting supervisor. He returned to the locker room very, very slowly. Shoulder injury. He did not return.
Jalen Mills left the game during the third quarter.
- Miles Sanders left the game with a knee injury after a long run in the third quarter.
Zack Erz and Greg Ward spent time at the coach’s table after the Eagles’ second landing. Both players returned, but Erz had to leave the game to look at him in the locker room. Erz did not return due to an ankle injury.
Jack Driscoll, who started instead of Lane Johnson on the right tackle, was recorded in the fourth quarter. Brett Toth, who has never played in the NFL, entered the game.
In the fourth quarter, Malik Jackson suffered an ankle injury and did not return.