The various effects of the playoffs from the Eastern Conference were on the line Thursday evening, one of which was that Caps could seal the fourth straight victory of the Metropolitan Division with a victory over the desperate team of the Montreal Canadiens.
Lars Eller hit the board against his former comrades to begin things, but the lead was short as Shea Weber hit the power of the game until the end of the first frame. Nick Dowde resumed this lead with a quick bracelet over the left shoulder of Carrie Price.
Metropolitan Championship for the fourth time in a row.
Caps beat Canadiens 2-1!
- Very, very ugly metrics of the first period are wise for boys in red. Habs won the battle for 25 to 1
- The third line of Caps Carl Hagelin Lars Eller and Brett Connolly
- If you have not seen the commercial Andre Burakovsky Paisano at least 64 times, did you really watch the Capitals hockey game?
– Ovie the Bulldog (@OvietheBulldog) April 4, 2019
- The best second period for Caps and they have largely dominated the last ten or so that minute. The third line paved the way and goal with Nic Dowd gave the team Caps a leading position in the third. What do trainers hope for? Plan from heaven
- Andre Burakovsky was the main man at the door of Douda, who tried to break the Canadiens breakthrough and then set Dowd to the nest. Unfortunately, Andre got hit a couple of times in the period and eventually walked the tunnel to the wardrobe.
- Cary Price turned out to be extremely huge with a few discontents to keep this game from 4-1 capitals in the second and continuing to keep his team in the post-season.
From the beginning I was an outsider. It made me who I am.
Chances may not be in my favor at the Barclay Center .. but I would not have this other way
This is my story on the way to TakeOver. The biggest match of my life.https: //t.co/LfLFox3We6
– Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) April 4, 2019
- The third period was a small turtle and a lot of garbage and times. There is an analysis of class A.
- I cheated today on Chipotle and the second time ever had my beloved John Qdoba. Honestly, ten out of ten, with eats again. This comes again to us.
- Caps left the subversive reputation in the third that we are well acquainted with last spring / summer. In my eyes it looked fantastic.
– Jan Oland (@ianoland) April 4, 2019
The regular season's final game opposes New York's islands at Capital One Arena on Saturday .
Full coverage of RMNB caps against Canadiens
Photo Title: Patrick Smith