We had the Golden Globe, , but now the film industry is preparing for its biggest night of the year ̵
Roma and Favorit lead this year, each of which has 10 nominations.
Although Alfonso Quaron orders a new trophy cabinet, we looked at some of the more unusual things we saw this year.
Here are 17 whimsical facts for storage for the next quiz in the pub. ] 1. Lady Gaga took her stage action from Queen Radio Gaga's song, as she said she "loves" the band.
But more than a decade after filming for glory, she manifests itself effectively against of them.
Her "Star Been" movie is facing a competition in the best category of photographs from Queen biopic Bohemian
2. This is the third time that Amy Adams and Christian Bale have starred in the film together and both have been nominated for the Oscars.
They appeared next to each other in The Fighter (2010) and American Hustle (2013), and now they both nod at this year for their role as patrons.
But Bale won only – picking home the best actor for The Fighter
3. Mahershala Ali is a favorite to win the best support actor this year for his role in the Green Book.
He won the same award two years ago, for his speech at Moonlight.
If he returns home this prize again this year, it will be the fastest actor who twice won the Oscars from Tom Hanks, who won the best actor in 1993 (Forrest Ghamp) and 1994 (Philadelphia).
4. The best candidate for actor Richard E. Grant is well known to the older generation for Withnail & I.
However, much more important actors than this, of course, was his role as Spice Girls manager at Spice World in 1997.
"I had two great results when I was in Spice World: The Movie," Grant said to James Corden in November.
"Lena Dunham wrote four" Girls "episodes for me because she saw me in Spice World, and Adele sent me a ticket to come and see her in London because she was also a World Spice: The Movie Fan.
5. Glenn Close currently holds the dubious title of an actress with the most nominations of Oscar on her without a victory.
This is very likely to change this year as she is a favorite of the best actress for her role in The Wife. 19659005] Her six previous nominations are for her role in films, including the deadly attraction Albert Nobs and the Great Cold
6. Among the best actors and actor's categories this year, four of the nominees depict real people in their roles.
And in both categories, the one who plays the fictional character – born of the star – Bradley Cooper and Sam Elliott
The real figures depict two categories: Freddie Merck Jurassic, Vincent Van Gogh , Dick Cheney and George W. Bush.
In the form of Roma – led by Alfonso Quaron.
This was an extremely successful season of awards, including the collection of the First Award at Baftas earlier this month.
8. Roma star – Firia Apariosio – never acted before when it was cast.
Other stars who scored the best Oscars nominees for the actress with their first film include Beasts of the South Wild, 2013, Ghury Sidibe (2009) and Hailee Steinfeld (True Grit, 2010).
9. All four prizes of this year may be for images of lesbians, gay men or bisexual characters.
The winners of the actors in Baftas were all – Olivia Colman and Rachel Weiss played lovers of the Favorite, the image of Machershali Ali Don Shirley contains several references to his homosexuality, while Rami Malek played the gay icon Freddie Mercury.
Last year, the winners of the four actor categories were exactly the same in Baftas and Oscars.
Francis McDormand, Gary Oldman, Ellison Gianni and Sam Rockwell won each of their categories on both ceremonies.
But this is less likely to happen this year, as Glenn Bork is expected to win the category of best actresses for Olivia Coleman who took the bat.
10. In 2008, The Dark Knight helped to change the Oscars rule, which expanded the best category of images with up to ten nominees.
It was hoped that this would allow the creation of more blockbusters (for example, films from the public). actually go on a date).
However, the decade for a superhero movie that actually benefited from this change of rules was adopted in the form of the appointment this year for Black Panther.
11. RBG nomination in the best category of songs to fight "I Will Fight" is the tenth Oscar nod for songwriter Diana Warren.
Her others include LeAnn Rimes as I live (from Con Air, Aerosmith's I do not want to miss a thing (from Armageddon) and Faith Hill & # 39; s There You Be (from Pearl Harbor) . Last year, Warren told Time that if she won, "I would probably have been fainted. They should have raised me from there, I would be shocked."