Mortal Kombat 11 is one of the following great games and it comes out shortly, as it should start April 23 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. Game Informer sat down with the creator of the Ed Bohn series and asked him for 166 quick questions about the game and the franchise as a whole, as well as some other stupid and unrelated topics. But here are some quick conclusions from Boon:
- The list will have 25 characters at startup.
- In total there will be characters "30 thousand";
- There are no Quicktime events in history.
- There is no cross game at startup; "We definitely do not mind the idea."
- Mortal Kombat X sold nearly 1
- There are several ends of history.
- The best restaurant in Chicago is Pizzeria Due.
- The Nintendo Switch will run at 60FPS.
- He spoke with Marvel on how to make a Marvel combat game or Marvel vs. DC. The Matrix was almost injustice 2; he will not be in Mortal Kombat 11.
- Mona Lisa – the greatest art
- He really enjoyed Dragon Ball FighterZ. He wants to make a new IP; an online game that never stops. "Where you are nervous, not to play this game for too long," he says. You can learn more about her in the GameSpot coverage here. the game ran and played great on the Nintendo console. More information about the title can be found in our manual Mortal Kombat 11 .