Mets left for a 5-0 victory in the first inning on Tuesday and endured fear at the end of the innings with Justin Wilson who received a double ended game to work with jam at the exit in a 6-5 victory over Marlins. >> Fast Ball
Seven Things to Know About the Game on Tuesday
1) Amed Rosario, fresh outside his base RBI struck at night, delivered a big hit The first inning with two- RBI double to put their 4-0. He finished the game 1-for-4.
2) After Edwin Diaz threw 29 relief fields on Monday, Justin Wilson was called up for the weekend and was rescued by the girls inning , when he got the first and second one-stop jam with a two-way game in Rosario.
3) Seth Lugo made the game a bit interesting at the end of the feed, allowing three tracks for hits and a walk in 1
4) Brandon Nimmo left the game in the seventh inning, after he hit the field, but the X-rays returned negatively. He will be overrated on Wednesday.
5) Jason Vargas settled down after allowing him to run in the first, allowing only two earned runs for eight hits and strolling through the innings and knocking out two to win.
6) Dominique Smith approached right where he stopped in spring training in his first start of the season, went 2-on-5 with RBI and scored a goal.
7) Wilson Ramos also had a nice 2-on-5 day with two races and an RBI single in the footsteps.
Video: Metz begins a hot crime against Marlins in the first inning
Video: Brandon Nimmo stepped up at 7th inning vs. Miami
] Jacob deGrom (1-0, 0.00 ERA) makes his second start of the season when the Metz meets Trevor Richards (0-0, 1.50 ERA) and Marlins on Wednesday 6:10 pm at Marlins Park.