Mets rookie Pete Alonso fire during his first 10 games of his career in a big league. And now he is in the place where he is engaged in history.
Alonso, who defeated two more homers on Tuesday evening to raise his season to the top, became the first player in the modern MLB history (since 1900) to have at least 11 additional. -base hits in their first 10 card games at the Elias Sports Bureau. No other player ever has more than nine players.
24-year-old Alonso is 385 / .429 / .923 with seven horses, six doubles, 14 RBI and eight runs in 10 games (42 spades on a plate)
Some Other information about Alonso:
- Is one of eight players in MLB history with 14 or more RBIs in their first 1
- His 15 hits are for most of the ever-playing Mets in 10 games (with by Mike Vale ).
- This is the first newborn Mets with Homeric Stroke three games Benny Agbayani in 1999.
- Is the second player to play Metsa in several homers during the first 10 games ( Mike Jacobs – other)
Three bombs Alonso:
Video: Pete Alonso Khomers In the 3rd game in the field Citi
Video: Pete Alonso got into a huge 3-way home run in the 7th inning
Video: WATCH: Pete Alonso got the first HR in the field Citi
Alonso spray diagram so far:
] Here is the spraying diagram of the first 15 greatest hits by Pete Alonso. All fields with power. You will not find a more eclectic mix. pic.twitter.com/C6UdLFaKKS
– Anthony Dicombo (@AnthonyDiComo) April 10, 2019