قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ US https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ LA news anchor died from meth overdose during sexual encounter at the hotel, autopsy reveals

LA news anchor died from meth overdose during sexual encounter at the hotel, autopsy reveals



A Los Angeles news anchor died in December after overdosing is methamphetamine during a sexual encounter with a male companion at a California hotel, an autopsy report revealed on Friday.

Glendale Police were called to a Days Inn hotel around 1

:15 pm on dec 27th to find KTLA news anchor Christopher Burrous unresponsive and suffering from a "medical emergency," officials said in a press release.

Police say a man who had been with Burrous at the time put the call.

Burrous was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Initial reports suggest that Burroughs may have suffered a possible overdose.

The Los Angeles County Coroner released a report on Friday's ruling on his death an accident by means of meth toxicity. Burrous was involved in "various sexual activities with his companion" when he inserted a "rock" of meth into his rectum. According to the report, Burrous was involved in "various sexual activities with his companion" when he inserted a "rock" of meth into his rectum. He reportedly inserted a second rock later in the encounter, placed a mask on and "doused the filters with" poppers. "

" Poppers "refers to an inhalant of amyl nitrate.

Burrous began to grunt and vomit before becoming unresponsive. The coroner's office also noted that hypertension and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease may have contributed to Burrous's death.

Burrous had worked for KTLA since 2011 and previously worked at WPIX in New York. He was survived by his wife and a daughter, 9.

Fox News' Ryan Gaydos contributed to this report.


Source link