Welp, the dream of a bagpipe is over.
And while it would be great for the Dolphins to sign a playmaker like Le’Veon Bell, he eventually decided to go to Kansas City with a one-year deal. I can’t blame Bell for making that decision. I don’t think I can blame the Dolphins for being interested.
After Twitter broke down and the world was surprised: “It’s over,” Adam Shefter went to Instagram to tell the world about Bell’s decision.
While Twitter is asleep: former RB rehabilitator Le̵7;Veon Bell is signing an annual deal with Kansas City officials, a source in the league told ESPN. Bell wanted to win the Super Cup and believes that Kansas City is a place to try.
– Adam Shecheter (@AdamSchefter) October 15, 2020
After all, Miami was one of Bell’s last two options. And believe it or not, the Dolphins are not the team they once were. Are they? We have seen time and time again that this team is harassing players or coaches, but remains disappointed.
Someone might say, bride.
Here is a nice list made by Keith Bibi from The Phinsider.
While we wait for the Bell news, a list of my favorite dolphin-fan-news events:
1. Jim Harbo / Ross time jet watch
2. Jeff Fisher watch
3. Dwayne Bowe Watch Pt. 1
4. Matt Flynn’s watch
5. Dwayne Bowe watches Pt. 2
6. Chip Kelly watch
7. Mike Nolan’s watch
– Keith Bibi (@KeefDolfan) October 15, 2020
I’m not going to sit here and tell you it’s not negative, because it is.
Maybe Bell is a disappointment, as we saw in New York. But I think he’s somewhere between a player who was in Pittsburgh and the last seasons in New York. And to add this type of players to the already explosive Miami offensive would be interesting to watch.
But now we are washing our shoulders and realizing a few things.
- The image of Chan Gail averages 27.2 points per game. (14th place in the NFL)
- There is a high probability of installing a room for running away, which prohibits the trade at the last moment or the sale of fire flounder.
Miles Gaskin continues to stay far beyond Miami № 1. (Check out the pictures) So, does that mean you need to adapt to Fantasy or understand that this is our guy, LFG.
- Miami continues to search to discard the list. And despite what some believe, this team will not leave a single stone in search of potential talent.
Jordan Howard’s days in Miami could be counted. And I would easily replace Howard with Le’Veon Bell. But again, that’s what it is.
- The Dolphins need to find ways to get Matt Braid into football. I REPEAT! The Dolphins need to find ways to get football from Matt Brady. His skill set may be similar to Gaskin’s, but he is a playmaker. And playmakers need football.
- Finally, many of us believed that the Dolphins would make a project by 2020. This did not happen, but it seems certain that Miami or Belarus will be in the future EARLY. Or sign one of the free agents of superstars in 2021.
If we talk about Miles Gaskin, then during the BYE week I will have a breakdown of the film about his first six games. He also took to Instagram during the signing of Le’Veon Bell to remind the world (and Dolphin fans) that they are running away.
Missed an episode of Radio Phinsider this week? Click Play below or find us on Apple and Spotify!