Tehran, Iran – The commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard said that the suicide bomber, who committed a deadly attack last week on elite military forces, was a Pakistani national.
on Tuesday determined that the bomber, Hafiz Mohammad Ali, said that a second Pakistani citizen was involved. He says the "first key" comes from a woman who was arrested this weekend.
Iran first accused Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates that they were behind the attack, which killed 27 members of the Guard. However, on Sunday, he said that the attack was carried out from neighboring Pakistan.
Pakistan condemned the attack and said that it cooperated in the investigation. from a shelter inside Pakistan.