At least six civilians, including women and children, were killed and dozens of Saudi Arabia-led air strikes in residential areas and rebel military hometowns in the Yemeni Sanya capital
in the capital as a whole , from the total number 19 on the territory of the rebels, on Thursday, the TV channel "Masira" reports. He accused "planes [Saudi-led] of aggression."
Air strikes occurred two days after the Iranian insurgents claimed assaults on unmanned airplanes that temporarily closed a key oil pipeline in neighboring Saudi Arabia. posted by the houses, reports Reuters journalist. A crowd of men raised the body of a woman wrapped in a white savannah into an ambulance.
Analysis: Saudi Arabia says Saudi Arabia's Al Arabiya cites a coalition statement and launched an operation aimed at "neutralizing Hatay's ability to engage in aggression".
"Scouts have achieved their goals with complete precision," he said, adding that civilians had been warned to avoid these goals.
Masira cited the Ministry of Health of Houthi, saying that six civilians, including four children, were killed and 52 wounded, including two Russian women working in the health sector. information agency that the raids began around 8 am (05:00 GMT).
Afra Nasser, a Yemeni journalist, said that her family's house in Sanya was near one blow to the air strike. She accused Saudi Arabia's alliance of deliberately targeting civilians.
"I know the street, there are no military targets, no justification from the Saudi coalition coalition – it was a deliberate and systematic bombing attacking civilians," Nasser said.
Nasser Arrayibi, another Yemeni journalist, said that the number of victims is expected to increase.
"Medical sources say they have received many casualties – wounded and dead – this means that the number will be even higher than
" The residential areas in the center of Sanya, in the most overcrowded areas, were randomly bombed, and many houses were landed. "
Appeals to retaliation
On Tuesday, Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for attacks on a dozen unmanned aircraft on Saudi Arabia's main oil pipeline, the" East-West. "19659004] Deputy Defense Minister of Saudi Arabia accused Iran specify order on that that the drone is attacking two Aramco pumping stations as a "tool for implementing their expansionist agenda in the region."
"The terrorist acts ordered by the regime in Tehran and committed by hutsis reinforce the loop around current political efforts," said Ring Khalid Bin Salman at Twitter.
Head of the Houthis Supreme Revolutionary Committee denied that Iran was running a strike and said that the movement was making its draws locally. Tehran also denies giving arms to people.
"We are not agents for anyone," said Muhammad Ali Ali Khuti. "We make a decision on our own and do not accept orders for unmanned aerial vehicles or anything else."
A Saudi pipeline that can carry ninety million barrels of oil a day is a strategic alternative route for Saudi exports if
Iran has repeatedly threatened to close the living channel for global oil supplies in the event of a military confrontation with the United States.
The Saudi cabinet called on Wednesday for "confronting terrorist organizations that carry out such sabotage operations, including militias supported by Iran in Yemen."
The United Arab Emirates's main ally (OAU) repeated this challenge.
It's hard when we see that Khutits will be for civilian purposes, as happened in Saudi Arabia, – said Foreign Minister of the OAU Anwar Gargas on Wednesday.