Today, Apple continues its advertising campaign on Portrait and Depth Controls on the iPhone XR and XS.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
Today's focus is on a jealous important other, which seems to use Depth Control to remove another person from portrait mode. Apple is of the opinion that Depth Control allows people to blur in the background to "get the right portraits."
Depth control on the iPhone XS and iPhone XR allows you to adjust the depth of field before or after shooting. This way, you can blur anyone who is in the background to get the right ones for your portraits.
Last week, Apple demonstrated Depth Control with comic iPhone XR, which found that the mother was asking why she was "sideways" with the picture. These latest iPhone XRs are definitely a new style for Apple, although they do a good job of highlighting the capabilities of the iPhone XR and iPhone XS.
Watch the ad below and let us know what you think about it down in
- The comic advertisement of the iPhone XR demonstrates control over the depth of the portrait mode: "You side my child ? "
- Apple demonstrates iPhone XS and iPhone XR Depth Control in the latest announcement [Video]
- Apple gives a field for elevators for the iPhone XS with new 54 second ad
- Apple shares new ads promoting the big screen iPhone XS Max, the best camera
- Apple demonstrates a FaceTime group in the new iPhone-edition of Elvis]