PUBLIC AREA EQUIPMENT: The Housing Trust Group closed funding and broke ground at 130 units in Aspray Pointe, 3021 in the city of Dad. It will provide 99 units for residents who receive or make up 60 percent of Pasco County's median income, and 11 units for those who earn 40 percent of median income or less. Rents will range from $ 502 to $ 1,044 per month.
TRANSWESTERN FOR SALE OFFICIAL CAMPON: Transwestern Commercial Services announces the closing of its $ 9.08 million sale of Law Office, an eight-story, 11757-square-foot office space. office park at 7545-7627 Little Road in New Port Richie. The office park has 71
BLAZE PIZZA OPEN: Blaze Fast-Fire Pizza announced the opening of a second location in the Tampa Bay area. Trinity Blaze Pizza opened Oct. 7 at 3194 Word Way, at Mitchell Ranch Plaza, Trinity (near Home Goods and Michael's). The pizzeria is 2,500 square feet and offers a seating area of more than 70 inside, with almost 20 additional seats on the covered outdoor patio. Hours – 11:00 am to 10:30 am. daily, and a new restaurant created 50 local jobs. The first place in Lutsk opened in January. Along with 11-inch custom-sized pizzas, Trinity will offer new, larger, 14-inch songs available for delivery and delivery, available exclusively by ordering online or through the Blaze Pizza app. The new Trinity Blaze Pizza aims to build strong roots in the community by offering a restaurant fundraising program that returns 20 percent of the proceeds to local organizations.
COBB CLUB EXTENSION ON THE BAND: Freedom Boat Club, the country's largest boat club and boat club franchisee, has announced its 200th franchise location. Glenn Bergoffen, owner of the Tampa Bay Free Fleet Club franchisee, added two locations on the Pitlahaskote River, at 5400 Bailey Avenue, and at 4800 Abbit Lane, both in Port Rich. Freedom Boat Club has 200 locations in 31 countries, Canada and Europe. The club serves more than 20,000 members and has a fleet of more than 2,000 boats. Visit Freedomboatclub.com for more information.
TREATMENTS ARE CELEBRATES 20 YEARS: Owner Lori Ellis and her team at the Healing Touch Skin and Wellness Center recently celebrated 20 years of work. The company is located at: 3016 Land of Lakes Blvd., Land O´ Lakes. Healing Touch offers services from lymphoid rejuvenation and bamboo massage to reflexology and chemical foot peeling. Call (813) 909-7376 or visit washingtouchskincare.com.
DOCTOR JOINS HEALTH RESEARCH: Health Doctors welcome Monica Esposito, Russian Federation, to their medical staff. Dr. Esposito is certified in the field of family medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment. She joins Dr. David Herndon's extended practice at 5500 Little Road, New Port Richey. Call (727) 372-1005.
GIRL NIGHTS: Trinity Medical Center will host the annual Girls Night Out from 5 to 7:00. October 15 at the center, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity. This is an interactive, educational and fun event for women. There will be training points, health care providers, online events and shopping with vendors, as well as sample dishes with signatures from various restaurants. Reservations are required and space is limited. RSVP to (727) 834-5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALVERA NIGHT NIGHT: The Pasco Sunrise fundraiser will be held from 5 to 8:00. Oct. 15 in Culver at 6386 Gall Boulevard. Zephyrhills. The restaurant will donate 10 percent of the proceeds this evening to a nonprofit organization that provides shelter and services to victims of domestic violence. Patrons must mention East Pasco at checkout. For information on Sunrise, call (352) 521-3358 or email email@example.com.
DISCOVERY OF CRYSTAL LAKE: The grand opening of the Crystal Lake Spoccacuary will take place on October 24 at the Crystal Lake Club House, 4604 Crystal Lake Boulevard, Zephyrhills. Pizza and snacks will be at 11:00, the ribbon cutting ceremony is at 12:30, and the sales presentation with gifts is at 13:00. Some of the gifts include a flat-screen TV, restaurant gift cards and Home Depot gift cards. Those who RSVP by October 18 will receive the draw. Call (813) 715-1505.
CONTEMPORARY WOMEN RENT: Suncoast Women on Networks will host an Oct. 15 lunch at Beef O'Brady & # 39; s, 5546 Main Street, New Port Richey. The network will be held at 11:30 am and lunch is at noon. Visitors are welcome. Jonathan Fister, the new Lighthouse Executive Director for the Blind and Blind, will speak. On October 24, the Lighthouse will host the grand opening of its new facilities at 9130 Ridge Road; it will include ribbon cutting, guided tours and celebrations.
TEMPORARY SEMINARS: Saying goodbye to GERB! will be presented from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. October 16 at AdventHealth Dade City, 13100 Fort King Road, Dade City (grades 107 and 108). Naga Tetimatla, MD, General and Bariatric Surgeon, will discuss the Lynx reflux management system, a new surgical option that eliminates symptoms caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease. Free blood pressure tests are offered from 11 to 11:45, the program will start at noon. RSVP to 833-300-2371 or visit adventhealthdadecity.com.
TOPICS @ TWELVE: Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce will present "Topics @ Twelve" from noon to 1pm on October 18 at Zephyrhills City Hall, 5335 Eighth St. The program will be funded by credit, sponsored by Sunastast with the participation of Kyle Neff, Service Center Manager. Cost – $ 10, including lunch. Call (813) 782-1913, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit zephyrhillschamber.org.
SMARTSTART CLASSES: Free Class "Grow Your Impact Through Social Media" will be presented October 6 at 7:30 pm at the West Pasco Business Center, 4532 US, 1932, New Port Richey, it is offered again from 6 to 7:30 pm, October 23, at the East Pasco Entrepreneur Center, 15029, 14th Century, Dad City. The lesson is part of the proposed SMARTstart Education for Entrepreneurs series through the Pasco Economic Development Board at smartstartpasco.com/events. Call toll free at 1-888-607-2726.
SMALL BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE presents a series of free seminars for small businesses:
• Getting Started Your Own Business, 5:30 to 7pm on October 16 at the Southern Holiday Branch Library, 4649 Mile Stretch Road, holiday; or from 5:30 to 7:30 in the evening. October 18, Regent's Park Branch Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey.
• Using the Internet in Your Business, 5:30 to 7:30 pm. October 15, Lands O'kes Lake Branch Library, 2818 Collier Parkway, Land O´ Lakes.
• Board Development with Non-Profit Organizations, 4–18 hours October 29, Spring Hill Branch / Harold G. Zopp Memorial Library, 9220 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill.
To register or for more information, visit pascohernando.score.org and click on the local seminars tab or call the SCORE Office at (727) 842-4638.
Networks and Faucets
• Trinity-Positive Business Network: 8:30 a.m. Mondays at Oasis Coffee Place, 9213 Little Road, New Port Richey. Call Kelly Stein at (813) 388-8726.
• Connecting Women to New Port Richey: At 11:30 on the second Monday of each month (September through May) at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $ 15 and includes lunch and speaker. Call RSVP at Linda at (727) 856-4042 or Betty at (727) 807-6760.
• BNI First Class Section: Wednesday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Myrtle Lake Baptist Church, 2017 Reigler Road, Land O´kes. Call (813) 317-5556 or visit facebook.com/bnioverachievers. evidence19659018Sense • BNI forecast for success: 7:30 pm Tuesday at the Verizon Event Center, 8718 Trouble Creek Road, New Port Richey. Cost is $ 10 and includes breakfast. Call (727) 815-7744.
• Suncoast Women Online: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. on the third Tuesday of each month at Beef O´ Brady & # 39; s, 5546 Main St., New Port Richey. Suncoast WIN is a group of professional businesswomen. Membership is $ 10 a year. Call Lindy McFarland at (727) 863-6151.
• Lutz Rotary Club: 11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Tuesdays at Heritage Harbor Golf Club, 19502 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz. Cost – $ 12, includes lunch and speaker. Call (813) 857-7089 or visit lutzrotary.org.
• Western Pasco Business Association: Lunch Monday, noon to 1 p.m. Monday, Johnny Brusco, 10730 State Road 54, Trinity. Tuesday afternoons, 5:30 to 6:30 pm Tuesday, FlameStone Grill Trinity, 10900 State Road 54, Trinity. Lunch Thursday, noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, Giovanni's Fresh Italian Cuisine, 37611 USA, 19, Palm Harbor. Friday, Breakfast, 8:30 am to 9:30 am Friday at Oasis Coffee Place, 9213 Little Road, New Port Richie. The group is made up of professionals who promote each other's business. Each chapter depends on the place. Contact Mary Johnson at email@example.com or (727) 934-0940. Visit wpba.biz.
• First coffee: 8am to 9am on the fourth Tuesday of the month at the First Pasco National Bank, 23613 State Road 54, Lutz. The event is organized by the Pasco Central Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Pasco First National Bank. Free and open to the public. (813) 607-2555.
• East Pasco Network Group: 7:30 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at IHOP, 13100 U.S. 301, Dade City. Annual contributions are $ 25. Niels Lenz, (813) 782-9491.
• Trinity Business Association: 6am to 7:30 pm. the first and third Tuesday of each month at Fox Hollow Club, 10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway. The network starts at 17:30, the meeting starts at 18:00. We welcome guests. Cost – $ 12. Call Ginny Pierce at (727) 433-4073.
• BNI Planet: 7:15 a.m. Wednesday at Heritage Harbor Golf & Country Club, 19502 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz. Call Bob Nixon at (813) 263-5632.
• Pasco Business Relationships: 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at Broken Yolk, 3350 Grand Boulevard, holiday.
• Network Wednesday morning: 7:30 a.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at Families Hungry Harry Bar-B-B, Land Lake Boulevard, 3116 Land O & # 39; kes. A brief presentation of the network will be accompanied by an opportunity for all participants to advertise for 30 seconds. Cost – $ 7 in advance for members, $ 10 for guests and includes breakfast. Call Pasco Central Chamber of Commerce at (813) 909-2722.
• Keep this local-Trinity section: 8:00 AM Wednesday at Havana Dreamers Cafe, 3104 City Avenue, Trinity. (813) 405-7815.
• Pasco Aging Network: Second Wednesday of every month from 8am to 10am. Location changes monthly. Visit pascoagingnetwork.org for information or RSVP. PAN is a coalition of agencies and private service providers for the elderly in Pasco.
• Keep This Los Wesley Chapel Chapter: 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Lexington Oaks Golf & Country Club, Lexington Oaks Boulevard, 26133 Lexington Oaks, Wesleyan Chapel. (813) 405-7815.
• Keep It Local Christian Women's Network Section: Wednesday 9:30 AM Wednesday Direct Connection, US $ 2632, Holiday 19. (813) 405-7815.
• International Free Networks: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Wednesday in Cantina Laredo, 2000 Prospect Square, House 4, Suite 170, Wesleyan Chapel (in stores at Wiregrass). Participants pay for their own lunch. Call Martin Duncan at (813) 929-6816.
• Store this with the local-new Richie Port Section: Wednesday 11:30 AM Wednesday, 2632 US, 19, Holiday. (813) 405-7815.
• Keep This Local-Odessa / Trinity Section: 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at North Springs Golf & Country Club, 3535 Trophy Blvd., Trinity. (813) 405-7815.
• BNI Eagles: 7:15 a.m. Thursdays at Spartan Manor, 6121 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey. Cost is $ 10 and includes breakfast. Call Clay Henderson at (727) 534-5191.
• BNI referral link: 7:15 to 9:00. Thursday at Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 22948 State Road 54, Lutz. Call Rob Hamilton at (813) 431-5887.
• Christian Business Relations of Central Pasco: 7:45 am to 9:15 am. Thursday at Quail Hollow Golf Club, 6225 Old Road Pasco, Wesleyan Chapel. $ 9 per meeting, includes breakfast and drinks. The annual membership fee is $ 100. Call Rene Van Hout at (813) 300-7511.
• Trinity Chapter / West Pasco NPI: 7:45 am. Thursday at the Grand Plaza Cafe, 4040 Little Road, New Port Richie. Call Rob Marlow at (727) 847-2424.
• Network for your success: 8:00 Thursday at Lexington Oaks Country Club, 2615 Lexington Oaks Boulevard, Wesleyan Chapel. Cost is US $ 5 and includes continental breakfast. The annual membership is $ 79. Call Matt at (813) 782-1777.
• Women pay n-payment: First Friday of the month: 11:30 am, Plantation Palms Golf Club, 23253 Plantation Palms Boulevard, Land O´ Lake. Cost is $ 15 for members and $ 18 for guests who RSVP until the Monday before the meeting. On and after Tuesday, the cost is $ 20 for members and $ 23 for guests. To go to RSVP, visit women-n-charge.com / meetings /. Call Judy at (813) 600-9848 for more information.
• Wesley's Women's Chapel (WOW): 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. on the first Friday of each month, Coast Life Assistance and Memory Care at Wirechass Ranch, 30070 State Road 56, Wesley Chapel . WOW is the only network that deals with women in the North Tampa Chamber of Commerce. Cost is $ 5, includes breakfast and network. Call RSVP at (813) 994-8534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.